Adult Protective Services
Aging Well Project | Adult Protective Services | Long Term Care
Options for Long Term Care | Veterans Services
The Adult Protection Services Unit provides assistance to at risk adults 18 years and older who are at risk of abuse, neglect or exploitation.
Protective Services include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving and investigating reports of abuse, neglect or exploitation
- Provide casework and counseling services
- Arrange and coordinate services
- Provide information and referral to community resources, including public assistance benefits
- Initiate probate proceedings as per C.R.S. 26-3.1-101 (6)
Referrals can be made by calling the Intake Line at 303-271-4673. You can also make a referral by letter or by coming in person to the address below.
For additional information, please visit the Colorado Department of Human Services' Adult Protective Services Web page.
We are located in the Human Services building at:
900 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden, Colorado 80401
The documents on this page are in pdf (Portable Document Format) format and require Adobe® Reader® to view and print. Please select the icon to download the latest version of Adobe® Reader®. Please see minimum system requirements.
Find our building - Jefferson County Government Facility Map
Last Modified: Sep 7, 2012 09:40 AM