header background image
Current Weather 48° F
  • Changes of Corporate Name or Trade Name


    An applicant wanting to change either their corporate or trade name may file the change with Jefferson County.

    Change of Corporate Name or Trade Name Documents


    For more information or questions, please call 303-271-8166 or 303-271-8167.

    Last Updated: 5-2-2013