Commissioner Stone moved that the following Resolution be adopted:
BEFORE THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
OF THE COUNTY OF JEFFERSON
STATE OF COLORADO
RESOLUTION NO. CC94-572
Case No. Z94-12 Map No. 182
Applicant: RICHARD G. WAHL
Location: 26689-26699 Pleasant Park Road
Section 23, Township 6 South, Range 71 West
From: Restricted Commercial-One (RC-1) and Agricultural-Two (A-2) Zone Districts
To: Planned Development (P-D) Zone District
Purpose: To allow a bank with drive up facility and an office building
Approximate Area: 7.34 acres
WHEREAS, Richard G. Wahl did file an application with the Planning Department of Jefferson County to rezone the herein described property in Jefferson County from Restricted Commercial-One (RC-1) and Agricultural-Two (A-2) Zone Districts to Planned Development (P-D) Zone District; and
WHEREAS, a public hearing was held by the Jefferson County Planning Commission on July 20, 1994, at which time the Planning Commission did, by formal resolution, recommend approval of the subject rezoning application with conditions; and
WHEREAS, after notice as provided by law, a public hearing was held by this Board on August 9, 1994, at which time this matter was continued until August 16, 1994, for decision; and
WHEREAS, based on the study of the Comprehensive Plan, recommendations of the Jefferson County Planning Commission, comments of the Jefferson County Planning Department, comments of public officials and agencies, and testimony and written comments from all interested parties, this Board finds as follows:
1. That proper posting, publication and public notice was provided as required by law for the hearings before the Planning Commission and the Board of County Commissioners of Jefferson County.
2. That the hearings before the Planning Commission and the Board of County Commissioners were extensive and complete, that all pertinent facts, matters and issues were submitted and that all interested parties were heard at those hearings.
3. That the proposal, as conditioned below, is in substantial conformance with the criteria of most major issue areas of the Conifer/285 Corridor Area Community Plan component of the Jefferson County Comprehensive Plan because the visual, commercial/industrial, water quality and quantity, transportation, open space, wildlife, hazards, services and air, odor and noise plan policies have been met.
4. That the proposed land use, as conditioned below, is compatible with existing and permitted land uses in the surrounding area in all directions because similar zoning exists within this area which would permit similar uses, building heights and architectural style.
5. That the subject property will be served by individual well and septic system. The subject property will also be served by Elk Creek Fire Protection District.
6. That no known commercial mineral deposits exist upon the subject property.
7. That for the above stated reasons, the applied for rezoning, as conditioned below, is in the best interest of the health, safety, morals, convenience, order, prosperity and welfare of the residents of Jefferson County.
8. That each of the factors set forth above is adequate independently to support this resolution.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that Rezoning Application Case No. Z94-12 to amend Jefferson County Zoning Map No. 182 to include within the Planned Development (P-D) Zone District and to exclude from the Restricted Commercial-One (RC-1) and Agricultural-Two (A-2) Zone Districts the following described unincorporated area of Jefferson County, be and hereby is APPROVED, subject to the filing of the Official Development Plan with the revisions to the red-marked print dated July 7, 1994, which is on file in the Planning Department:
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that this zoning shall not become effective until all conditions set forth above have been satisfied and the Official Development Plan is recorded.
Commissioner Laura seconded the adoption of the foregoing Resolution. The roll having been called, the vote was as follows:
Commissioner John P. Stone AYE
Commissioner Gary D. Laura AYE
Commissioner Betty J. Miller, Chairman AYE
The Resolution was adopted by unanimous vote of the Board of County Commissioners of the County of Jefferson, State of Colorado.
Dated: August 16, 1994