Trial Support Function
District Attorney investigators help prepare criminal cases for presentation at trial. The trial support function consists of:
- Locating and interviewing witnesses.
- Subpoena service and sometimes transportation for victim and witness.
- Criminal background and criminal history searches of defendants and witnesses.
- Preparing demonstrative evidence such as charts, graphs, maps, photographic displays for court presentation.
- Completing investigative reports.
- Investigating undeveloped leads.
- Court testimony.
- Research and expert witnesses.
Links to Additional Information:
<<top of page
Home|Power Against Fraud|ECU|Calendar|Diversion
Discovery|Victim Witness Assistance
Last Modified: Jan 4, 2013 02:41 PM