header background image
Current Weather 36° F
  • Public Information

    Can I go ahead and start repairs on private property?

    Make sure to register with FEMA first and check with them.

    You can register on the website www.disasterassistance.gov External Link Icon or call 800-621-FEMA.

    With that in mind, you can start making repairs to your private property, but you should take pictures of all damage before you start that work and be sure to save all receipts for supplies needed and work done on that damage to report to FEMA.

    Last Updated: 10-3-2013