Current Weather 43° F

  • Jefferson County District Attorney Banner
  • Consumer Fraud Complaints

    Bad Checks Complaints

    Last Updated: 10-5-2015
  • The filing of a criminal charge is merely a formal accusation that an individual has committed a crime(s).
    A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty. See Colo. RPC 3.6.