• Jefferson County District Attorney Banner
  • Consumer Fraud Complaints

    Vehicle Sales by Private Parties Complaints

    If you have a problem associated with a private party vehicle sale, you can sue the seller in Small Claims Court, hire an attorney or mediate through the Jefferson County Mediation Services Program.

    Last Updated: 1-16-2014
  • The filing of a criminal charge is merely a formal accusation that an individual has committed a crime(s).
    A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty. See Colo. RPC 3.6.