header background image
Current Weather 30° F
  • Contact Information

    Jefferson County Elections Division


    7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

    Contact Us

    3500 Illinois Avenue
    Suite 1100
    Laramie Building
    Golden, CO 80401

    Media Requests

    Public Information Coordinator ccarver@jeffco.us

  • Elections Banner 671x92
  • Military and Overseas Voting Information

    The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) protects the voting rights of:

    • U.S. military personnel and their family members
    • U.S. citizens residing outside the United States


    Verify View exit disclaimer policy page for links to 3rd policy party websites your vColorado Vote Icon Graphicoter registration

    Verifique su registro de votación View exit disclaimer policy page for links to 3rd party websites

    Voter Registration

    Register to vote or update your voter registration information by one of the following methods:

    • Register to vote online, using a valid Colorado driver's license or ID card - GoVoteColorado.com  External Link Icon     
      (More information for Colorado's Uniformed and Overseas Electors from the Secretary of State's Office)
    • Use the online assistant to fill out your FPCA (Federal Post Card Application) -

               Federal Voter Assistance Program View exit disclaimer policy page for links to 3rd party websites

    • Submit your FPCA to our office by one of the following methods:
      • Email at USVote@jeffco.us  
      • Fax at 303-215-9307
      • Mail to Jefferson County Elections Division     

                                      3500 Illinois Street, Suite 1100 Golden, CO 80401

    Please provide your email address with your submission so the Elections Division can contact you about your ballot and important election information. Your email address is not public and will only be used  with you about the voting process.

    Military and Overseas electors should review their registration information each year and update it as necessary online or by submitting a FPCA (Federal Post Card Application) to the county clerk.

    For more information, visit the Colorado Secretary of State website View exit disclaimer policy page for links to 3rd party websites or the Federal Voting Assistance Program website External Link Icon.


    Last Updated: 10-14-2014