Fair Advisory Board
The Fair Advisory Board's authority, as established by the Board of County Commissioners, is as follows:
- The board shall advise the Board of County Commissioners in the area of capital construction and fees at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds and other matters as requested by the commissioners.
- The board shall coordinate suggestions and ideas, and make recommendations to the commissioners on proposals concerning the Jefferson County Fairgrounds.
- The board shall advise the Board of County Commissioners on allowable uses of the Fairgrounds and its facilities, resolve conflicts as to uses, and recommend policies, procedures and regulations as to uses and users of the Fairgrounds and its facilities.
- The board shall carry out additional duties upon request of the commissioners.
- The Board of County Commissioners shall adopt all policies, procedures or regulations as to uses and users of the Fairgrounds as it deems necessary and appropriate after receiving the recommendation of the board.
Fair Advisory Board Members
- Skelton, Michael (appointed 1993)
- Young, John K (appointed 1998)
- Harmsen, Michael (appointed 2000)
- Skelton, Mark (appointed 2000)
- Miklos, Mary (appointed 2008)
- Gray, John (appointed 2002)
- Keller, Bill (appointed 2003)
Last Modified: Mar 28, 2009 10:20 PM