Community Health Services Main Page
- Adult Health Services - Physical exams, cancer screening, family planning, HIV testing, STD testing and treatment, injury prevention.
- Child & Adolescent Health Services - health care for children with special needs.
- Teen SHOP (Teen Sexual Health Outreach Program)
- Communicable Disease Prevention & Control - Immunizations, HIV, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), Shots for International Travel, data, fact sheets...
- Health Care Access - assistance with accessing community health care services and obtaining health insurance.
JCPH Clinical Scholar Model: A practice-education partnership focused on improving the outcomes of clinical nursing education by bridging the academic and service settings. JCPH public health nursing supervisors work with baccaulareate nursing students on a public health community concern.
JCPH Clinic Scholars - Student presentations
Public Health Nursing Competencies (ppt, 8mb) or (pdf, faster download)
APHA Nov. 2007
A-Z Disease Facts
Last Modified: Apr 29, 2013 02:39 PM