• How to Make a Payment


    When a county Child Support Services (CSS) Unit becomes involved with the enforcement of your court ordered support, you will be required to make your payments to the Family Support Registry. External Link IconYour child support case may be closed if payments are not made or received through the Family Support Registry.   

    The Family Support Registry (FSR) Account Number

    A unique FSR account number will be assigned to process your payments.

    Processing Time Frames

    Payments received at the FSR with complete posting information are processed on the same business day they are received. Disbursements are generally issued within two business days of the payment receipt date.

    Payment by Mail 

    Checks and money orders should be made payable to the Family Support Registry and include the following information:

    • Your FSR account number
    • Your name
    • Your court case number
    • The amount to remit for each FSR account, if you are paying on multiple FSR accounts

    Payments should be mailed to:
    Family Support Registry
    P.O. Box 2171
    Denver, CO 80201-2171

    Please do not mail cash payments.

    Electronic Payment Methods using a Checking or Savings Account

    The FSR offers two electronic payment methods that can be set up using a United States checking or savings account. Both these payment methods have a one-time 10 day waiting period before the service can be used. The 10 day period allows the FSR to verify your banking information with your financial institution.

    • Recurring Automatic Withdrawal

    • This option lets you pay your child support or maintenance payment by authorizing a regularly scheduled withdrawal from your bank account according to the frequency and amount you select. There is no fee for this service. Recurring automatic withdrawal saves you the inconvenience of an envelope and a stamp. It guarantees that the payment is always received on time. 
      For questions on enrolling in or changing a Recurring Automatic Withdrawal, please call the Family Support Registry at 303-299-9123 or 800-374-6558.

    • Pay-by-Phone

    • This option is similar to automatic recurring withdrawal except that you decide when you will pay. You will be issued a personal identification number (PIN) to use when you are ready to make a payment. To make your payment you simply call the 'Interactive Voice Response Unit' (IVR) at 303-299-9123 (local) or 1-800-374-6558 (toll-free) and follow the instructions for pay-by-phone. There is no additional fee for this service. You can schedule your payment up to thirty days in advance.
      For questions on enrolling in or changing a Pay-By-Phone, please call the Family Support Registry at 303-299-9123 or 800-374-6558.

    Online Payments

    Online payments coming in 2015

    Credit/Debit Card Payments

    Online payments coming in 2015

    Cash Payments

    The FSR has partnered with Money Gram to accept cash payments. Cash payments can be made at any Money Gram location. Money Gram charges a service fee to make a cash payment based on the payment amount. Please click on the link below for more information and to find a Money Gram location.

    To make a Money Gram You are now leaving the jeffco.us website to an external site payment you will need the following information

    • Biller name: CO Family Support Registry
    • Receive code: 14651
    • Obligor's name or SSN
    • Obligor's FSR account number