header background image
Current Weather 77° F
  • Human Services

    Do I have to close my case if I move to another state?


    No, you may still keep your case open and we will continue to provide child support services; however, it is important that you keep your Case Specialist updated with any change of address.


    April 21, 2014

    Last Updated: 4-21-2014