Current Weather ° F

  • Contact Information

    Human Services

    7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

    Contact Us

    900 Jefferson County Parkway
    Human Services Building
    Golden, CO 80401



  • Human Services

    How do I make a payment?


    Payments should be mailed to:

    Family Support Registry

    PO Box 2171

    Denver, CO 80201-2171

    Payments can be sent by check or money order only and must include the FSR Account Number, the name of the non-custodial parent paying the support, and the court case number. 

    For additional requirements or options to pay, visit the Colorado Department of Human Services website.External Link Icon

    April 21, 2014

    Last Updated: 4-21-2014