• Contact Information

    Human Services


    7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

    Contact Us

    900 Jefferson County Parkway
    Human Services Building
    Golden, CO 80401



  • Human Services

    How will I receive my child support payments?


    Child support payments are processed through the Family Support Registry. There are several ways to receive your payment, including direct deposit to your bank account, a Reliacard that works like a debit card, or a check mailed to you. Please contact the Family Support Registry at 303-299-9123 for more information and the necessary forms for your preferred method of payment.  All forms should be returned to the Family Support Registry, not the Child Support Services Division.

    For additional information and forms, visit the Colorado Department of Human Services website.External Link Icon

    April 21, 2014

    Last Updated: 4-21-2014