Current Weather ° F

  • Contact Information

    Human Services

    7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

    Contact Us

    900 Jefferson County Parkway
    Human Services Building
    Golden, CO 80401



  • Human Services

    What if I want to close my case?


    As long as you are not receiving cash assistance benefits through the Colorado Works program or daycare assistance through the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program, you can close your case by sending a written request to your Case Specialist. Child support services are required when the custodial parent is receiving assistance benefits from the Colorado Works (TANF) and Low-Income Child Care Assistance Programs (CCAP).

    April 21, 2014

    Last Updated: 4-21-2014