Current Weather ° F

  • Contact Information

    Human Services

    7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

    Contact Us

    900 Jefferson County Parkway
    Human Services Building
    Golden, CO 80401



  • Human Services

    What if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?


    Child Support Services will review your case to determine if Colorado has legal authority over the non-custodial parent to establish, modify or enforce a child support order. If Colorado does not have legal authority, your Case Specialist will request assistance from the state in which the non-custodial parent resides. The timeframes for processing cases often are longer than when both parents reside in the same state.


    April 21, 2014

    Last Updated: 4-21-2014