• Contact Information

    Human Services


    7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

    Contact Us

    900 Jefferson County Parkway
    Human Services Building
    Golden, CO 80401



  • Human Services

    When will I begin receiving my child support payments?


    If you already had a child support order when you applied, your Case Specialist will review your case to determine where the non-custodial parent is located and what action is needed to ensure you receive your child support. If the non-custodial parent is employed, your Case Specialist will send an income withholding order to the employer, which will ensure more consistent receipt of your child support. If you do not have a child support order yet, an order will need to be established before payments can be collected.

    To register to view specific case status information online,visit the Colorado Department of Human Services websiteExternal Link Icon

    April 21, 2014

    Last Updated: 4-21-2014