header background image
Current Weather 63° F
  • Contact Information

    General Financial Assistance


    7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

    Contact Us

    900 Jefferson County Pkwy.
    Human Services Building
    Golden, CO 80401

  • Financial Assistance


    The mission for Financial Assistance is to strengthen individuals, families, and communities by promoting their safety, stability, and independence.