HR Home | Sheriff Careers | DA Careers | Volunteer & Youth Opportunities | FAQ's
Application Guidelines (pdf version) | Benefits Summary
Welcome to Jefferson County’s job postings and online application!
Application Guidelines - Please Note:
- Please fill out a completed application for every job for which you apply.
- Each applicant must have his/her own account. You cannot share accounts.
- If you already have an account, login using your username and password. You will not be able to create another account using the same e-mail address.
- It is important that each application show all the relevant education and experience you possess, including month and year start and end dates (example: May 1999 - June 2005).
- If you held several positions while employed with one organization, please add a new work experience for each position.
- Applications will not be considered if incomplete. For example, do not say "Please see resume" or "Please see attached."
- Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
Last Modified: Oct 16, 2012 02:24 PM