Jefferson County, Co. – Jefferson County Sheriff’s investigators are searching for a person of interest in the homicide of Richard Limon. Limon’s body was discovered on Lookout Mountain on August 17, 2011. Three suspects are currently in custody.
The person of interest has been identified as:
- Possible DOB of July 4th; believed to be around 23 years old.
- 5’10”, 170, short brown hair, no facial hair, no glasses.
- Tattoo of “LA” on his right forearm, “Maria” on his left chest, “Nena” on his left hand, “El Salvador” down the back of his right arm, “503” down the back of his left arm, and “MS 13” across his back.
- Rivera claims affiliations with the La Mara Salvatrucha gang (MS-13).
- Rivera claims he is from El Salvador, and may possibly have an El Salvador ID that says “Edwin Rivera”.
- The name “Ernestor Rivera” has also been associated with this person of interest.
- He has most recently lived in Denver, and is known to frequent the area of Federal and Yale. In the last two years, he has also resided in California and Louisiana.
The subject in the following photographs is Edwin Rivera, a person of interest in the murder of 69- year-old Richard Limon.
Follow us on Twitter at @jeffcosheriffco