Jefferson County, Co. – On August 25, 2011, Jefferson County Sheriff’s investigators issued a warrant for the arrest of Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias as a suspect in the homicide of Richard Limon. Previously, Rivera Gracias was named as a person of interest under the name Edwin Rivera.
The suspect has been identified as:
Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias
DOB: July 4, 1984
Rivera Gracias is known to have a handgun
- Rivera Gracias has also used a false DOB as July 4, 1988.
- 5’10”, 170, short brown hair, no facial hair, no glasses.
- Tattoo of “LA” on his right forearm, “Maria” on his left chest, “Nena” on his left hand, “El Salvador” down the back of his right arm, “503” down the back of his left arm, and “MS 13” across his back.
- Rivera Gracias claims affiliations with the La Mara Salvatrucha gang (MS-13).
- Rivera Gracias claims he is from El Salvador, and may possibly have an El Salvador ID that says “Edwin Rivera”.
- The name “Ernestor Rivera” has also been associated with this person of interest.
- He has most recently lived in Denver, and is known to frequent the area of Federal and Yale. In the last two years, he has also resided in California and Louisiana.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Rivera Gracias is urged to call the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office Tipline at 303-271-5612.
The subject in the following photographs is Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias, a suspect in the murder of 69- year-old Richard Limon.
Follow the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office on Twitter at @jeffcosheriffco