Jefferson County, Co. – Sheriff Ted Mink and the men and women of the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office will host the annual Sheriff’s Safety Fair at the Summerset Festival in South Jeffco's Clement Park, September 17 and 18.
The Sheriff's Safety Fair is a fun-filled event for all ages, featuring interactive booths, demonstrations and activities! The Sheriff's Office hosts this annual fair to engage our community in taking steps to stay safe and healthy.
Saturday, Sept. 17, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.7306 W. Bowles Ave., Littleton
Learn about everything from disaster preparedness and child safety to identity theft and Internet predator information. Check out special units and community programs from the Sheriff's Office and other safety groups. We're offering free child fingerprinting, as well as crime-prevention tips and tools you can put to use at home and at work.
Sunday, Sept. 18, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Summerset Festival, Clement Park
Exhibits by our partners will include:
- Boating/water safety: Colorado State Parks
- "Safe Choices" crashed car display: the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association
- Hiker / Wilderness safety: Alpine Rescue Team
- Child Internet safety: The First Judicial District Attorney's Office/ CHEEZO Internet predator investigators
- School safety and anti-bullying: Safe2Tell, Jeffco school resource officers
- Flu and other health info: Jeffco Public Health
- Auto theft prevention: Metro Auto Theft Task Force/Lockdown
- Alcohol awareness: Alcoholics Anonymous
- Senior assistance and wellness: Senior’s Resource Center