header background image
Current Weather 21° F
  • Permits and Reservations


  • If you’re looking to host an event at an Open Space park, this is your first stop.

    Please read the park permit guidelines to determine whether your event requires a permit. You can also find answers to your event questions, whether you’re hosting a celebration event, recreation event or want to know more about our group and educational programs.

    Still have questions? Please contact Jeffco Open Space at ps@jeffco.us or 303-271-5925.