• Contact Information

    Public Health Phone answered 24/7


    Monday - Friday
    8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

    Contact Us

    645 Parfet Street
    Lakewood, CO 80215

    View Map

    Lakewood Clinic

    645 Parfet Street Lakewood, CO 80215
    Fax: 303-239-7088

    WIC (Women, Infants, & Children) in Arvada

    5150 Allison Street Arvada, CO 80002
    Fax: 303-275-7503

    WIC in Wheat Ridge

    7495 W. 29th Ave. Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
    Fax: 303-239-9592

    WIC in Lakewood - 645 Parfet Street, 80215

    email: kharris@jeffco.us
    Fax: 303-239-7023

  • Fugitive Dust Control


    Anyone who disturbs 25 acres or more during land development must obtain a permit from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's Air Pollution Control Division.

    All developers are required to use reasonable controls, such as watering to prevent fugitive emissions.

    If complaints are received about dust coming from smaller parcels, this department may require a fugitive dust control plan. Fugitive dust during high wind events is exempt from these regulations.

    Call (303) 271-5700 to report dust complaints.

    Download Regulation, No. 1, from the state of Colorado website (particulate emissions) View exit disclaimer policy page for links to third-party websites.   


    Last Updated: 9-6-2016