header background image
Current Weather 46° F
  • Public Health

    How do I get a use permit?


    Before applying for a Use Permit, you should contact the department (303-271-5755) to determine whether your existing individual sewage disposal system is sized to accommodate the potential additional wastewater load. If it is, you can get a certified inspector to perform an inspection of the individual sewage disposal system. In addition, you will need to contact a company to have the septic tank pumped and inspected.

    Last Updated: 3-22-2013