header background image
Current Weather 28° F
  • Jefferson County Public Trustee’s Office


    The Jefferson County Public Trustee's office provides services relating to real estate foreclosures and releases of deeds of trust. The Public Trustee also acts as escrow agent for collection of property taxes under a contract for deed or designates an alternate agent within the county.

    Help Us Help You

    We are focusing significant effort to making our website a useful tool for providing information to our customers. We've created a survey about our website that will provide us with feedback critical to improving our website. Thank you for completing this survey or if you prefer to provide feedback directly to us, please see our contact information under Contact Us.


    The Public Trustee has used all reasonable efforts to ensure that the pages and other information on this website do not contain any inaccurate or out-of-date information; however, we can make no guarantee or warranties as to the accuracy or the timeliness of the data. If you believe any material contained in this webpage is inaccurate, please call 303-271-8580

    Foreclosure documents are public records and are recorded with the Clerk and Recorder. Even though you may have cured your default or the foreclosure action has otherwise been withdrawn, the records remain permanently available to the public for viewing.


  • Public Trustee News

    View all Public Trustee News >>
  • Public Trustee Events