by Jennifer Fairweather, Human Resources Director
comments open from March 4 until March 23
Now more than ever, the workplace can be stressful as technology is constantly changing and business practices are ever evolving. Alleviating stress as much as possible is an important factor in alsodo know that we can control how we manage change as it occurs.
Here are a few coping strategies for managing change:
• Manage your reaction to changes and events.
• Have a support system.
• Set realistic goals and timelines.
• Engage in stress relieving activities, such as engaging in exercise or hobbies.
• Focus on what is in your control.
• Be realistic about your fears: “What’s the worst thing that can happen?”
• Increase your opportunities for laughter and fun!
Practicing these strategies is another avenue toward enhancing your health and wellness in the workplace.