• Traffic


    Jefferson County's proximity to Denver, and its desirability as a place to live, makes for significant traffic volume, which sometimes creates serious traffic problems.

    How do I report traffic violations in Jefferson County?

    • To report dangerous driving in progress, please call 911.
    • To report traffic violations or aggressive driving in Jefferson County, contact the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 303-277-0211.
    • To report recurring traffic issues in your neighborhood, call our KOPS hotline at 303-271-KOPS (5677).
    • To report parking problems or abandoned vehicles, call 303-277-0211.
    • If you live in a community with a homeowner's association, you may report any traffic-related concerns to your HOA.