Jefferson County's proximity to Denver and its desirability as a place to live makes for significant traffic volume, and sometimes serious traffic problems.
How do I report traffic violations in Jefferson County?
- To report dangerous driving in progress, please call 911.
- To report traffic violations or aggressive driving in Jefferson County, contact the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 303-277-0211.
- To report recurring traffic issues in your neighborhood, call our KOPS hotline at 303-271-KOPS (5677).
- To report parking problems or abandoned vehicles, call 303-277-0211.
- If you live in a community with a homeowner's association, you may also forward any traffic related concerns to your HOA. Your HOA representatives can then forward those concerns to their assigned deputy liaison.
- If you would like further crime prevention information or tips, please contact the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Crime Prevention Unit at 303-271-5363 (North) or 720-497-7202 (South), or 720-497-7860 (Mountains).
Please be alert for any suspicious activity, and report any unusual incidents, vehicles, or persons to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at (303) 277-0211. In the event of an emergency, please call 911 and be prepared to provide the location of the emergency.
Jan 2, 2013 09:32 AM