• Contact Information

    Transportation and Engineering


    Monday - Friday
    7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

    Contact Us

    100 Jefferson County Pkwy.
    Ste. 3500
    Admin and Courts Facility
    Golden, CO 80419

  • Transportation and Engineering Banner 671x92
  • Street Closures, Block Parties and Use of Roadways for Special Events


    Requests for street closures or use of a roadway for a special event requires a permit through the county’s Planning and Zoning Division. Please contact Planning and Zoning or see the special event permit application.

    Last Updated: 5-14-2013