• Transportation and Engineering Banner 671x92
  • Oversize/Overweight Load Permit Application


    Truck - Oversize/OverlimitThis permit only covers unincorporated Jefferson County. You must contact the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and other cities within Jefferson County if your planned trip will cross their roads.

    See the County Manager’s list of county policies and procedures for more information on the transport permits policies.

    See improvements to the process for issuing Oversize/Overweight Permits by CDOT.   You are now leaving the jeffco.us website to an external site