• Treasurer

    I thought my property taxes paid for city and county improvements?


    Not necessarily. Property owners may petition to have the city or county construct improvements. The city or county may initiate this action directly by passing a resolution to construct such improvements and assess the property that benefits.

    Last Updated: 3-1-2013